Over to you...Steve Hallett, MD, Repropoint

Steve Hallett
MD, Repropoint
http://www.repropoint.com

What’s having the greatest impact on your business at the moment?

Our strategy to use traditional selling tactics combined with targeted marketing. It’s all about the personal touch, adding value through consultation and relationships. It is rewarding for our business, customers and our staff.

Where do you see the greatest wide-format opportunities?

For Repropoint it’s fabric! We are testing and experimenting with our range of HP Latex machines and getting some great results, which we can see working across a wide range of innovative solutions for our customers.

What would make your day-to-day operations easier?

Improving our MIS system to allow greater visibility for our teams to plan their work. This is very much a work in progress. Also, longer turnaround times would be nice!

Your favourite bit of kit is..?

As a reseller of wide-format print and finishing kit we are very lucky that we get to try out the latest and greatest products. One such product, that we have made great progress with, is the Summa Cutter T160. I’m more than impressed with its versatility and the range of finished products it can produce.

What’s the best bit of business advice you’ve been given?

Embrace the challenges customers provide you with and use them to enhance your business. If you stand still you will go backwards!

What are you most proud of achieving?

Personally, spending 32 years changing and evolving my skillset to meet the progress of Repropoint. I’m also very proud of developing a team that has allowed us to celebrate our 40th anniversary this year.

What lesson does the wide-format sector need to learn?

Your customers are your future and they will help determine how successful you will be. Treat them as partners in a mutually beneficial relationship.

Upcoming Events

@ImageReports