Fespa has outlined the conference programme for its new Sustainability Spotlight feature at Fespa Global Print Expo 2022 (31 May - 3 June, Messe Berlin). It comprises comprises 42 sessions and will run from 10:30am on Tuesday 31 May to 1:30pm on Friday 3 June.
The full programme includes the following confirmed sessions and speakers:
- Well Being: a Rising Value Proposition at Retail - Leo Van de Polder, global development director, Shop!
- An Introduction to Carbon Reduction - Dominic Harris, co-founder, CarbonQuota
- Digital Textile printing: Meeting Consumer demand for Sustainable Fashion and Apparel - Johnny Shell, director of functional and industrial printing, Keypoint Intelligence
- Eco-Design in Marketing at Retail - Mélissa Lancelot, event project manager, POPAI France
- Eco-Passport - John Murphy, technical director Europe, Oeko Tex
- Getting Started with ISO Standards - Laurel Brunner, managing director, Digital Dots
- Global Organic Textile Standards (GORS) - Franziska Dormann, representative to global brands, Global Organic Textile Standard
- ISO Standards - Laurel Brunner, managing director, Digital Dots
- Replacing Conventional Materials with Paper - Maximillian Hansen, Nordwerk Design representing Re-board
- Standards - Laurel Brunner, managing director, Digital Dots
- Sustainability in Display - Martin Kingdon, chair and sustainability director, POPAI UK
- Sustainable Products for Short-Term Graphics - Shaun Holdom, global product manager, Drytac
- Switching to More Sustainable Solutions with High Performance - Nicolas Coupry, senior market manager and sustainability lead, Antalis
- The Carbon Impact of the Sustainability Spotlight Expo Display - Dominic Harris co-founder, CarbonQuota
- The Fibre Story - Ali Khalili, CEO, Re-board Technology
- The Future is PVC-Free: Are You Getting Left Behind? - Rob Karpenko, director of sales, Taya Europe BV
- New Nordic Swan Ecolabelling Criteria for Printing Companies and Printed Matter - Anders Jacobsson, senior advisor and Nordic product development advisor – Ecolabelling Sweden
- The Roadmap to Sustainable textile printing - Peter Buttiens, ESMA
- Using a recycled Material Does Not Necessarily Make You a Virtuous Actor - Christophe Aussenac, founding director, ATC Groupe and Fespa president
The full programme will be chaired by Francisco Lozano Winterhalder, biologist and master lecturer on sustainability and circular economy at ESADE Business School. Further sessions will be delivered by speakers from organisations including Bluedesign Technologies, HP and Kongsberg Systems.
All Sustainability Spotlight sessions are in English. There is no need to pre-book. sessions and there are no COVID restrictions for entry to the conference area.