IMI Europe has released more detail on its Digital Printing Conference 2017, due to take place in Barcelona on 20 - 21 September with the theme ‘Vision 2020’.
The presentation programme includes:
- Market updates from IT Strategies, Keypoint Intelligence, Infotrends and IDTechEx
- Updates and views from Landa Digital, Heidelberg, Sun Chemical, Domino Printing Sciences, SPG Prints, Xaar and Xerox
- Perspectives from key end users like Impress
- New technology introductions from PadaLuma, Philips, Archipelago Technology and Mouvent
The conference also includes panel sessions covering the key topics of packaging, printed electronics and product printing, with the panels chaired by and including industry leaders.
The IMI Europe Digital Printing Conference is preceded by the following supporting events:
- Mergers and Acquisitions Forum,19 September
- Inkjet Academy - Business Edition - 18-19 September
- Market Reports Live, 18-19 September