CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2018 is now available and marks the company’s biggest release for many years.
New features include:
A symmetry drawing mode
- Add Perspective effect
- Block Shadow tool
- Align and distribute nodes
- Straighten photos interactively
- Apply envelopes to bitmaps
- AfterShot 3 HDR
There is a plethora of enhanced features too, including the Impact tool, Pointillizer and PhotoCocktail.
CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2018 includes:
- PhotoPaint 2018 - image editing
- Font Manage 2018 - font exploration and management tool
- PowerTrace 2018 - bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of CorelDraw 2018 application)
- Connect 2018 - content finder
- Capture 2018 - screen capture tool
- AfterShot 3 HDR - RAW photo editor
- BenVIisa PhotoZoom Pro 4 - plug-in for enlarging digital images
Graphics Suite 2018 is available for Windows and costs £599.99. Registered users of any previous version of CorelDraw Graphics Suite may upgrade for £299.99 (excludes NFR, OEM, and Academic versions). Subscription is £199.99 per year. Upgrade Program pricing is £109.99 per year.