Fespa has confirmed the line-up of speakers at its Digital Corrugated Experience conference within the upcoming Fespa Global Print Expo 2018 (15 - 18 May, Messe Berlin)
The daily seminar programme includes:
- 11am: Why brands love digital corrugated printing. By Simon Goldsack, by HP brand innovation manager
- 11:30am: Colour management for corrugated printing. By Sean Moloney, Sun Automation global product manager
- Noon: Workflow solutions for corrugated printing. Chris Rogers, Esko solution marketing manager folding carton/corrugated
- 12:30pm: Inks and substrates for corrugated printing. Xavier Melisse, HP Ink scientist and product manager
- 1pm: Single pass vs multi pass corrugated printing. Nick Kirby, Swanline CEO
- 2.30pm: 'Breaking news' from the manufacturers exhibiting in the Digital Corrugated Experience.
The seminar sessions will conclude with a panel discussion: 'Why do I need to bring digital into an analogue corrugated environment?' moderated by industry expert Dan Brunton.