Location: United Kingdom, Ireland & Europe
Salary: Competitive base salary
Hours: Full time
Due to expansion within the New Solution Engineering group of companies, we have an opening for an experienced Field Support Engineer to cover the diverse range of products offered by the group. Covering market-leading brands, New Solution Engineering is a Portuguese-based manufacturer, with global sales offering the highest level of technical support throughout our product range.
- MTEX - Production of digital direct-to-textile printing systems & ancillary solutions for the textile and VISCOM sectors.
- NEW SOLUTION - Production of digital printing machines for the labelling and packaging industry.
- Work independently to deliver front-line fault finding and technical resolution, on-site at customer premises across the UK, Ireland and Europe.
- Perform installations and commissioning of new systems and carry out customer training on all New Solution Engineering products.
- Provide occasional sales support at exhibitions / customer visits.
- Suitably qualified in a technical discipline, demonstrable analytical ability to fault finding/repair.
- Self-reliant, with excellent communication skills.
- The successful applicant will be prepared to travel throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe and will be expected to have a flexible attitude to hours of work. A full driving license and Passport is a pre-requisite.
- Competitive base salary.
- Pension scheme
- Excellent benefits including pension and bonus scheme.
- Fully expensed company vehicle.
- Mobile phone, tablet and laptop.
- PPE and workwear.
- Quality personal toolkit and specialist tools.
Please send your CV in the 1st instance to email@example.com